This year’s New Uses Forum brought together some of the brightest minds on topics ranging from finance to agriculture to renewable energy. Over the course of two days, the audience attended two keynote addresses, eleven-panel discussions, and an Open Innovation Reverse Pitch session.
With such a full schedule from start to end, and so many ideas being shared and discussed, it would be difficult to capture them all. To help, AURI is making many of the presentations available to registrants.
Below, you will find a list of presentations with links to download them and review at your own pace. If you don’t see one of the presentations you’d like to review, send a request to Nan Larson at email@example.com.
- Ag & Food Entrepreneurs
- Ag Opportunities in Feed & Fertilizer
- Resources to Support the MN Food Ecosystem Part 1
- Resources to Support the MN Food Ecosystem Part 2
- Renewable Energy & Bioindustrial Innovation
- Local & Regional Resources for Development & Growth
- Novel, Perennial and Other Cover Crop Opportunites Part 1
- Novel, Perennial and Other Cover Crop Opportunites Part 2
- Novel, Perennial and Other Cover Crop Opportunites part 3
- Dairy Innovation Opportunites Part 1
- Dairy Innovation Opportunites Part 2
- Hemp Now and on the Horizon Part 1
- Hemp Now and on the Horizon Part 2