Thank you for participating in this food and agriculture focused Open Innovation Reverse Pitch Event!
A total of 15 challenges have been put forth by the participating companies. If you believe you have an idea or potential solution for one or more of them, we invite you to submit a proposal by selecting a challenge from the list below and completing a submission form.
- Gamification Models for Farm Management Data (Syngenta)
- Clean Field Business Model (Syngenta)
- Roller Grill Products (Schwan’s Company)
- Plant-Based Cheese or Pepperoni (Schwan’s Company)
- Accelerated Moisture Equilibration in Dry Dough Systems (Schwan’s Company)
- Reduced Conversion Cost of Liquid Milk (Land O’Lakes Inc.)
- Chip Integrity in Refrigerated Dairy Desserts (Land O’Lakes Inc.)
- New Uses for Dairy By-Products (Land O’Lakes Inc.)
- Plant-Based, Non-Allergenic Food Aid Product (Hormel Foods)
- Personalized Protein Snack or Meal (Hormel Foods)
- On-Farm Cleaning Solution (Hormel Foods)
- Bison and Regenerative Agriculture (General Mills)
- Stored Product Pest Detection (Ecolab)
- Improving Traceability of Food Origin, Safety & Quality (Ecolab)
- Virtual Reality Financial Benchmarking (Compeer Financial)
To submit your proposal online, click the link below:
Open Innovation Submission Form
To submit your proposal in a PDF document, click here.
Please review terms and conditions prior to submitting your proposal.
These challenges are sponsored by the following organizations: