AURI assists Minnesota’s food and agriculture companies in the study of meat, including its production, preparation and preservation. AURI provides experts, scientists and creative thinkers to drive innovation and propel solutions within meat science for the benefit of the entire state of Minnesota.
To learn more about AURI’s meat science efforts, visit the follow links to articles, videos and additional resources:
- AURI Requests Proposals for Mobile Meat Slaughter Grant
- Landscape View of Minnesota’s Halal + Kosher Meat Market
- Seeking Fresh Ideas for Protein Innovation: Announcing the 2021 Bold Open Reverse Pitch
- Educational and Technical Opportunities for Meat Processing and Slaughter (Webinar)
- Fields of Innovation: Diving Beneath the Surface of Minnesota’s Aquaculture Industry
- More Sustainable Packaging Solutions for Ground Beef