Learn about the importance of implementing a proper HACCP plan in your facility with helpful videos. Overview of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points and AURI videos on each of the key principles.
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points. It is a systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical, and physical hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product to be unsafe, and designs measurements to reduce these risks to a safe level.
- HACCP food safety overview
- Conduct a hazard analysis
- Identify critical control points
- Establish critical limits for each critical control point
- Establish critical control point monitoring requirements
- Establish corrective actions
- Establish procedures for ensuring the HACCP system is working as intended
- Establish record keeping procedures